1. Why do I need to use an Accountant/Tax agent?
Taxation and business laws are complex and constantly changing. Professional Accountants and Tax agents constantly keep up to date with these changes which may be too complex for the general public to understand and interpret correctly sometimes so as not to fall foul of the law.
A professional Accountant can:
1. Provide independent advice
2. Adopt a detached approach and assessment of various business issues
3. Advise accordingly for clients to make an informed decision
4. Save client's time and money
5. Ensure tax payers receive their rightful entitlements in refunds
2. How much does the service cost?
Costs can vary according to the nature and complexity of the problem, as well as the time required in arriving at a resolution. We have standard fees for simple tax returns whilst finalising the books for a small business can take time depending on the records kept.
Hence, costs can vary.
At CJ Accounting we try to make our fees highly competitive and affordable as we are attuned to the needs and financial limitations of individuals and small business.
Please see our special offer on our home page and call us today to find out more.
3. What information do I need to provide?
To ensure accuracy, please provide the following documents when coming in for a business appointment:
- Financial documents
- Bank statements
In relation to a personal income tax return, please have the following documents ready:
- Pay As You Go (PAYG) payment summary for individuals (non-business)
- Evidence / Diary entries of any other work related expenses
- A copy of your previous year Tax Return (if possible)
- And in general, evidence of any other expenses incurred in earning your income